Thursday 23 March 2017

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SEE THINGS AM MISSING

 TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SEE THINGS AM MISSING

I just added one year to my age today, thank god for spearing my life and count me to be part of the livings to have course to glorifies his name. Everyday on the ground is a blessing many have lost their life through sickness, motor accident, stray bullet and sudden death.

Thank God for acknowledging me to be alive and health including my wife and children, my sweet was the first person to wish me happy birthday, i have even forgotten that today is my birthday. i really really appreciate for having that in mind.


TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY SEE THINGS AM MISSING, really a big missing, since i grew up and i know my right from left, i understand that, at every 23 of march xxxx my mum always be the first person to call middle of night and wish me happy birthday, now that i lost her due to brief illness two years ago nobody is filling the gap ces't la vie (meaning such is life)

What do i do, is just t cry and cry. my wife promise to fill the gap by showing good example today, i pray to god to give the her the zeal and better understanding of motherhood, and pave way for continuity in our happy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HERDSMEN

 HERDSMEN Over three decades ago, the herdsmen were known to be peaceful living around Nigerian and it's environs. Though some of...