Saturday 24 December 2016

COLOURFUL CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY BLOG MATE AND VIEWERS




Since the birth of Jesus christ which was on 25th December, B.C according to A.D calendar, Chrisman had been celebrated in colourful diversity. Here is another colourful Christmas around the corner that worth celebrating, and sharing or exchanging of material and non - material items. We should start appreciating God that see us through accident and incident that happens through out the year, and also pray that next year should be a good testimonials.


NOTE: To my blog mate and viewers thank you for viewing my blog post even when I haven't met your demand please pardon me, I promise to improve my blog by next year so that we have would all have course to rejoice.

Happy Christmas and New year in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

HERDSMEN

 HERDSMEN Over three decades ago, the herdsmen were known to be peaceful living around Nigerian and it's environs. Though some of...