Monday 13 February 2017

VALENTINE AND RECESSION



I could remember last year val, the way enjoy the moment before it dash, I was with few cash on me so i couldn't go out to those eateries like mr biggs, tantalizer, chicken republic and their likes. I only decide to go to Amala joint where money my could withstand their price tag. with all this, am not alone my lil angel was with me, she prefer those choppies rather than i do.

Tomorrow val be will tough for many lovers in Nigerian due to recession but notwithstanding i trust my guys they will break banks just see that they entice and enjoy themselves and new catch babe. The sales of red tops, caps, red snickers and trouser will be high this night go to yaba a popular market in Lagos Nigerian and see babes are trooping for red tops.

Recession still lurking around, many will by gift for their love ones, they will want stroll out to other recreation centers cinemas, and gallery. The young girls should be careful because this is time they always get pregnant unknowingly.


Happy val to all my blog-mate and pageviewers

No comments:

Post a Comment

HERDSMEN

 HERDSMEN Over three decades ago, the herdsmen were known to be peaceful living around Nigerian and it's environs. Though some of...