Tuesday 13 December 2016

BAIT TO TRAP (PONVI SCHEME) IN NIGERIA


Add caption
My fellow country people of Nigerian are too desperate when it come to looking for instant wealth many monetization programme has come and go with bad image, and one among the victims of the scheme "WOMEN IN OIL" i invested my life savings there without telling my wife and my relatives am still paying for the price, this happen around year 2012/2013. There is another scheme called "THE ACHIEVERS" am also a victim of that too, so many like that, that i can't mention that what led me to blogging because i have tag my self that i must get rich legitimately by all means but i won't do fraud or scam. The MMM ponzi scheme i have foreseen it as a total scam, all these scheme have a good impression or good start implore many preys before scavenging over them unexpectedly. it is every single these schemer promote their scheme so tempting that you can't resist. Last week somebody ask me to join him on whapsapp to teach me how to make money on blog and facebook, he ask me to submit my account details and pay the sum of thirty thousand naira not knowing i knew much about blogging and face booking when i start asking questions he deleted me from the group. so today when the MMM scheme was announced that the account has been frozen i was not surprised because they always start with this logic site updating or upgrading before a tinkle of an eye everything will just remain silent. Last week i was strongly persuaded by my neighbors thank i don't even have the money i think that makes not to be part this disaster. i pray the scheme should be resolve if not many Nigerian will be in mess, ces't la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HERDSMEN

 HERDSMEN Over three decades ago, the herdsmen were known to be peaceful living around Nigerian and it's environs. Though some of...