Monday 28 November 2016

MUTUALLY NOT RELATED TO GOD

My relationship with god was not as tight as watertight compartment in all way,i have forgotten when last i visited the house of god . am ingrate to my creator and my religion by not dedicating my total life time to it. her blessed memory late Mrs. Esther, Falomo(my mum) used to backed me in her back to church for years when i was till an infant, now am a grown up man who fails to adhere to my mum orientation and doctrine(ces't la vie) and deserted the right path i was shown and thought about. shame to me,i have forgotten when last i attended Sunday mass, talk less of Sunday school. The ungodly thing that diverted my attention from worshiping is football he took most of my time every Sunday to the extent that i don't have any mutual relationship with god, I can't even pray stoutly please someone should admonish me to come nearer to god and received him as my savior.God has being merciful to me in every aspect, he shelter me, he clothe me and feed me. why am not serious about his teaching and disciplines i don't know, anything time i made up my mind on Sunday to go his house unnecessary thing always draw me back. going to the lord house won't hinders anything or harm me but i can't figure out what is holding me behind, as a good christian i can't quote a bible and read a complete psalm off hand yes something is wrong somewhere, anybody that read this blog post should assist me in prayer that i should find god and know him for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HERDSMEN

 HERDSMEN Over three decades ago, the herdsmen were known to be peaceful living around Nigerian and it's environs. Though some of...